- All products are added to your cart.
100 million liters of detergent go through the sink every week
... and 100 million plastic packages end up in the environment every week in Europe.
We must stop using aggressive chemicals and petroleum in and around the house. It is dangerous, environmentally unfriendly and ... there are excellent alternatives available. With the sustainable soap from Marcel's Green Soap you not only clean your house, but you also help making the world around us a bit cleaner.
Marcel's Green Soap is the first brand in the Netherlands with bottles made from 100% recycled plastic: a bottle of 100% recycled HDPE. Don’t forget to throw the bottles in the plastic recycling bin when you’re done. Or use it to refill!
- Natural soaps, no petroleum
- At least 97% biodegradable
- Completely from renewable and certified plant ingredients, no animal testing
- Unique blend of organic oils and perfume
- Ingredients have minimal impact on the environment, no chlorine, acids, ammonia, phosphates or parabens